Cornea Handbook 1st Edition
Cornea Handbook is your comprehensive, reference for accessing the fundamentals of corneal conditions, surgeries, and imaging technologies. Incorporating relevant information and color images, with an easy-to-understand style, this handbook is an indispensable resource for all eye care practitioners.
Drs. William B. Trattler, Parag A. Majmudar, Jodi I. Luchs, and Tracy S. Swartz have written Cornea Handbook with both the novice and advanced clinician in mind. Packed with essential information on everything from basic anatomy to surgical complications, readers will find this handbook full of valuable knowledge and helpful images.
Some topics covered include:
• Basic anatomy and physiology
• Corneal infection, inflammation, and ocular surface disorders
• Metabolic and congenital disorders
• Corneal dystrophies and degenerations
• Traumatic and chemical injuries
• Diagnostic tools with clinical examples
• Surgical procedures and common complications
Whether you are an ophthalmologist, optometrist, resident, or student, if you are looking for a review of corneal conditions, Cornea Handbook will be a vital addition to your ophthalmic collection and the go-to resource for your everyday use.